Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions of Use Bynet Electronics Ltd. (“Bynet”) Website
YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THIS WEBSITE IF, AT ANY TIME, YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
The operations, businesses, and properties described in this publication are owned or operated by Bynet and/or by their affiliates, business partners and suppliers.
- The Website is designed to provide information on Bynet to potential customers, business partners, investors, employees and those who seek employment with Bynet. The information may include description of Bynet partners’ products and services and potential employment possibilities.
- As between you and Bynet, Bynet is the sole owner of all content on the Website including, without limitation, all applicable patents, trademarks, copyrights (including, but not limited to, selections, collections, compilations, and arrangements), and other intellectual property rights thereto. Except as otherwise provided in these Terms, you may not download or save a copy of the Website or any portion thereof, for any purpose. Subject to copyright notice and the trademark use/link limitations contained in these Terms, you may, however, print a copy of individual screens appearing as part of the Website solely for your personal, non-commercial, or non-profit educational use or records, provided that any marks, logos, copyright notices, or other legends that appear on the copied screens remain on, and are not removed from the printed or stored images of any such screens.
- Bynet is the owner of several patents, trade names, copyrights, trade secrets, licenses and other intellectual property rights. Such rights are the sole property of Bynet or the licensors, and the mention of products or services which are subject to such rights in this Website does not grant any license to use such intellectual property rights by any third party.
- The content on this Website is intended for informational purposes only. You may not consider any information in this Website as consultation or solicitation to buy or consume any product or service, or rely on any information in the Website for commercial or other decisions.
- These web pages or any portions thereof may not be framed, reproduced or redistributed for commercial gain or any other purpose. Except as expressly permitted, you may not modify, copy, publish, display, transmit, adapt, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit the content of the Website. Only if you obtain prior written consent from us – and from all other entities with an interest in the relevant intellectual property – may you publish, copy, display, or commercially exploit any material from the Website. Even if permission is granted, you may not change or delete any author attribution, trademark, legend, or copyright notice. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or other restrictions contained on the Website. Moreover, any Bynet affiliate, or third party corporate names and logos may not be altered or used without specific, prior written permission.
- Bynet provides the information on the Website on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Without limitation of the foregoing, Bynet specifically disclaims any and all warranties, including, but not limited to: (i) any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, appropriateness, reliability, timeliness, or usefulness of the content of the Website; and (ii) any warranties of title, warranty of non-infringement, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or warranties arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injuries occurring as a result of: (i) any error, omission, deletion, or defect in the content, or (ii) any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of record, unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence, defamation, or any other cause of action. Bynet does not warrant or guarantee: (i) that any portion of the Website will be free of infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or anything else manifesting contaminating or destructive properties; or (ii) that access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Bynet be liable to any party for: (i) any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary, consequential (including, but not limited to, damages for business interruption, loss of business profits, loss of programs, or loss of information), or any other damages arising in any way out of the availability, use, reliance on, or inability to use the materials in this Website, even if Bynet or a Bynet authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages; or (ii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in, or destructive properties of the Website. Without limiting or derogation from the above, In no event shall Bynet total liability to you herein, for any claim or action arising from use of the Website (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) exceed an amount of $1,000 (one thousand US Dollars). Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, Bynet liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Unless specifically requested, Bynet does not solicit nor does it wish to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information or other material from you through the Website, any of its services, by e-mail, or in any other way. By submitting or sending information or other material to Bynet you represent and warrant that the information is original to you and that no other party has any rights to the material. By submitting or sending information or other material to Bynet, you grant Bynet the royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such material (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You also warrant that any “moral rights” in posted materials have been waived. You agree and acknowledge that by using this Website, any and all communications and/or information transmitted by you to or through the Website will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Bynet and its directors, officers, employees, agents and affiliates harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising in any way from your use of the Website or the placement or transmission of any message, content, information, software or other materials through the Website by you.
- You warrant that you will not use the Website for any illegal activities. You will not add, include or use on the Website any content that might – at our sole discretion – commit or encourage a criminal offence; add or include false, inaccurate or misleading information, use offensive language, including against any population group, companies, or against us, our employees, suppliers, distributors or affiliates, add any contents that might threaten, harass or infringe the rights of any other person, including content revealing private information relating to other users of the Website, transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website.
- The Websites is not directed at children. The services offered on our Websites are designed for individuals who are 18 years of age or older. Any application or request for information on the Website is limited to individuals who are 18 years or older. If, contrary to such instructions your child has submitted personal information and you would like to request that such information be removed, please contact Bynet.
- Bynet may monitor any field in the Website where notifications are being posted, or any user forums or chat rooms, including with respect to the content of such communications. However, Bynet does not undertake to monitor or supervise any user content and does not undertake to block or delete any false, inaccurate or misleading information, offensive language or illegal communications on time. Bynet shall not be responsible for any damages as result of users content and any other use of the Website by third parties. Bynet may suspend or cancel user access to this Website immediately and delete any communication which in its discretion seem inappropriate or offensive.
- If you receive any services through the Website, including open of a service call in case of any default, Bynet shall have no responsibility or liability with respect to any damage, delay or third party loss incurred because of a fault in receiving the service call through the Website.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, Bynet may be required to share any information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, or as ordered or directed by courts or other governmental agencies. In addition, Bynet may expose information with respect to processes of buy-out, M&A, sale of Bynet assets, etc,
- We take data security very seriously and are committed to the security of the information we collect. However, due to the open communication nature of the Internet, you must be aware that despite all efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and we cannot guarantee that your information will remain secure and will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, destroyed or used in an unauthorized manner. Users of the Website use the Website at their own risk.
- Bynet may, any time and on its discretion, change or update or add or limit the products and services it offers through the Website or change any prices or terms therewith or allow any other parties access to the Website without any liability to the users who shall not be entitled to any payment or compensation. By the use of the Website, any user agrees to the terms hereof, as updated from time to time.
- If any part of these Terms is, at any time, found to be invalid by a court, tribunal or other forum of competent jurisdiction, or otherwise rendered unenforceable, that decision shall not invalidate or void the remainder of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall be deemed amended by modifying or severing such part as necessary to render them valid, legal and enforceable while preserving their intent, or if that is not possible, by substituting another provision that is valid, legal and enforceable that gives equivalent effect to the parties’ intent. Any such invalid or unenforceable part or parts shall be severable from these terms and conditions, or the validity of the part(s) in question in any other jurisdiction shall not be affected thereby. In any case of discrepancy between these terms and an agreement signed by both parties, the agreement shall prevail.
- These Terms and any action related thereto and any conflict with respect the Website and/or its use shall be governed, controlled, interpreted and defined in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, without regard to the conflicts of laws provisions thereof and any conflict with respect thereof shall be referred exclusively to the competent courts in Tel Aviv, Israel.