Writen By: Roy Fargon
Product Line Manager
Share this Blog
The Aukua MGA2510 is a flexible Ethernet testing, troubleshooting and monitoring system capable of multiple key applications from the same hardware-based system.
Inline Packet Capture and Protocol Analyzer provides 100% line rate, low latency, inline capture, protocol analysis, and custom traffic visibility.
Network Impairment Emulator precisely recreates the delay, congestion and impairments found in all real-world data and storage networks.
Traffic Generator creates line rate L1-L3 traffic or can accurately replay capture trace files with multiple streams of virtually any protocol mix.
The MGA2510 is used by R&D, Test and Support engineers building, deploying and supporting Ethernet based IT, storage networking and communications systems.
Inline Packet Capture and Protocol Analyzer
- Network Visibility and Troubleshooting
- Layer 2+ Packet Capture
- Layer 1 PCS Capture & Analysis
- Analyze Traffic Throughput and Protocol performance
- Event Timing Analysis
- Throughput Performance Testing
- Bit Error Rate Testing
- Precise Latency Measurement and Analysis
- PCAP Playe
- Functional Testing
Network Impairment Emulator
- Delay and Network Impairment Congestion Emulation
- Real-world Application Performance Testing
- Reproduce Production Network Customer Issues in the Lab
- Predict Application Performance
- Functional and Negative Testing
Want to learn more about this topic?
Talk to our experts
Share this Post